Friday, 5 March 2010

New home

Tomorrow my hens are in for a nice surprise - I hope! For the past year or so I have been weighing up the pros and cons of a new home and have finally taken the plunge and bought an Omlet cube with a 3 m run. It has arrived today in flat pack so tomorrow will be assembly time.





It has been predicted as a good weekend weather wise so once I have been down to Mum's and cleaned the GPs out I will attack the boxes and follow the instructions then it will be moving in time.........I am sooooooooo excited!



The picture is not the exact item as I have chosen a more sober green, the other options are purple, red, orange and pink!!



The other exciting thing over the weekend is that we are going to look at some motorhomes ......Paul says we are only looking! yeah right he he.........

1 comment:

  1. ayup the chooks are going to have a palace!! A posh home they will love - now I knew you'd choose the sober green. Really looking forward to going away next week end- have a great play tomorrow Lesley x

    ReplyDelete