Monday, 7 March 2011

Quiet times



Well it's been quiet on the blog front I'm afraid, too knackered in the week and too busy catching up with the mundane household stuff at the weekends. I wish I could just do what Sacha does in the pic and chill!

Yesterday was a smashing sunny day and I managed to squeeze a couple of hours complete with the Archers in the garden and greenhouse - sheer bliss.Lots of seeds sown and the last of the winter brassicas eaten with Sunday lunch - scrummy.

Work is so so at the mo so I need some distraction gardening therapy and this weekend a new horticulture programme has started on Sky (166)Sunday 9am which is right up my street. Down to earth advice in a non fuss style by folks who actually get their hands dirty!

have a good week everyone.

7 comments:

  1. David's sainthood is getting on my nerves......why doesntelazabeth just get a bloody manager..,.and what about kentona and jolene eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry bout the typos my keys are getting a bit sticky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John have you blogged on the right blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See your even remembering the colours of the card stock lol - The Archers just love it -Joe and I often have marathon runs as he downloads the pod casts and we listen too them in the car on long journey's :)

    I think I could do with you in my garden as I'm sure you would get me organised!!

    best wishes

    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog hopping here! Sounds like you're really into gardening! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily
    thanks for dropping in - yes my garden is my de-stressing therapy, lol
    Jane ;)

    ReplyDelete