Wednesday, 23 March 2011

I don't like cricket! I love it!

Well I don't usually blog so late in the day but I have just got home after spending a great night with my sister watching 10cc at Buxton. They were absolutely fantastic and we were also lucky enough to sit next to a nice chatty couple holidaying in the area.
What a great band!
I went along thinking I don't know much of their music and quickly realised how many tracks I knew - not sure if that is a good thing age wise ;)
Enjoy your week
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it - you are older than you look!!!! We went to a 10CC concert in Nottingham back in 1982 when we were teenagers!! best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to have a night out and even better when you enjoy it more than you expected. I can't say that I can recall many of their songs.

    ReplyDelete