Well it is all change this week as I am moving on from a 12 month secondment back to my original work place. It has been a strange year and has felt very unsettling at times but they are a good bunch of people and bought me some lovely parting gifts and I know I will keep in touch with some of them.
Tomorrow I am travelling up North to Perthshire, Scotland with my eldest daughter to join my Mum and sister for a week of scenery and solitude. We had this break planned for this time last year but Dad took a turn for the worse and left us on the 24th January so plans were cancelled. So this trip will be rather poignant but will hopefully help with the healing.
I have a new pair of walking boots to bed in so looking forward to that and a cross stitch project that needs completing oh and a book that I am reading though I'm not sure I am enjoying it - 'A Tiny bit marvellous' by Dawn French - so lots to keep me busy. Plus the lodge has a sauna!!
Paul will have the joys of the animals for the week and taxi services to the youngest daughter!

what lovely present - you have a good week in Bonnie Scotland - best wishes Lelsey x
ReplyDeleteenjoy your holiday break!
ReplyDeletesounds lovely ( for you) I would hate it x
Hi Lesley - had a lovely week in Scotland, certainly experienced a variety of weather conditions!
ReplyDeleteJohn - why would you hate it? imagined you as a 'country' sort??