Sunday, 6 December 2009

Planning for next week and next year!




Busy planning for next weekend as Jenny will be 18! Had a trip to a local birthday shop and could not resist the hat in the photo along with lots of other goodies. She will be off out on the town with her older sister leading the way so we will have a family get together on the Saturday night .




The other planning I have been doing is for next September. It will be our 25th wedding anniversary in October and Sara's 21st in June so we are planning a trip to New York for 4 nights. I think I have found a good deal but still searching all the options especially which hotel to stay in. I often use Trip Advisor and to this day it has been a useful guide although I appreciate that we all have different views - good job or the world would be a dull place.
After sorting out the accommodation I need to start looking at what sightseeing we can fit in to our stay so that should be a challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Jane your now showing your age girls of 18 & nearly 21!!! Yes you must be the only person in Derbsyhire without your tree up - some areas of Derby have had their deco's up since mid November :)

    A trip to New York - have you got any AL left lol
    I'm sure it will be a fabulous trip - Just you and Paul or the girls as well?
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lesley
    The tree will be going up on Jen's birthday so will summonup the energy.
    We are all going to the Big Apple as it will be a once only trip especially for Sara as she is not that keen on flying!

    ReplyDelete