Sunday, 19 June 2011

The birthday girl



Happy birthday to our beautiful daughter, Sara, 22 years old today.



8 comments:

  1. I hope you all enjoyed the birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John
    It's in the genes lol
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps
    jane
    I couldnt find the opening of the german scary thing
    it was called
    THE SINGING RINGING TREE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,
    Belated Happy Birthday to Sara and glad you had lovely hols in Tallin and Devon. My hand is much better now but took quite a while for it to heal completely. I have another poorly hand now though, as whilst in Cairo this past fortnight I was walking my sister's Saluki dog and she took advantage of me not paying attention and charged off,pulling me flat on my face on the concrete. I really jarred my right knuckles, grazed both of my golden suntanned knees and winded myself badly..oh yes I almost forgot..my sunglasses bounced onto the concrete too!
    Stu was grateful that the sunshine did him the power of good, even though he is like a crumpled can again since we got back Monday morning.
    Our pots, baskets etc have survived whilst we were away. I don't know whether mother nature watered them or Georgina but they look OK!
    Couldn't comment on your blog or Frankie's whilst away as the page came up on my nephew's apple mac in Arabic and would not let me sign in. Frankie unhappy at having no comments for a fortnight!
    Hope you are all well and look forward to seeing more pics of your lovely garden.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo
    Thanks for comments,
    Will catch up next week with blog when we get back from sunny Santorini
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday wishes to your Birthday Girl.
    x

    ReplyDelete