Thank You
1 day ago
I have always lived in the heart of Derbyshire in the Amber Valley area with my family and animals. We have a large garden which I use for relaxing, growing vegs and for my hens. Through this blog I would like to share my ways of switching off from a busy work life.
well unfortunately she missed out by 1 point - no wonder when the questions include how, fast can a motorised wheelchair scooter go on a main road? thought the most important thing to consider is to avoid hitting them lol and where is a catalytic convertor on your vehicle? again I would think knowing where to put the fuel is more important than that but sorry I forgot its all about carbon emissions now!!
ReplyDeleteshit!
ReplyDeleteWe need more garden pics on your blog x
ReplyDeleteOk Lesley I will get some on!
ReplyDeleteJust to say Jen passed at her resit on the 18th April phew!
ReplyDelete