Well someone was happy over Christmas as you can see, Percy was full of energy especially Christmas Day when my Mum and sister visited along with her collie Brae. Percy was put in his place on many an occasion! It was a chaotic household with 7 adults and 3 dogs but we all managed to squeeze round the table once the dogs were sorted and tucked in to some lovely food - including my home made pate (thanks Lesley for your recipe)
All the dogs received a stocking each and all seemed very grateful.
Sacha and Percy looking hopeful!
Santa was very generous and brought me an iphone which I am still finding my way around but best of all was a lovely big purple Haws metal watering can which I (sadly) look forward to using in the summer months.
Happy new year to you all. here's hoping that 2011 is a bit happier than 2010.

thank you for nice comments
ReplyDeletenice to see anothe nhs and chicken lover on the internet
ps
ReplyDeleteI so want a pug!
but with 2 welsh terriers, i scottie and a flatulent bulldog we have enough!
Jane,
ReplyDeleteI'll let you into a little secret....my mate Helen who is 48 has an iphone (a gift from her hubby) she is still struggling to navigate her way around how to use it and she has had it about 8 months!
I get the most bizarre texts....it's hilarious. Hope you have more success with yours. I personally think that you are either a gadget girl or you're not. I definitely am NOT and neither is Helen.
A lady stopped me in Heathrow airport last month when I had landed and asked me (yes ME) if I knew how to re-set her phone as she had been using a Hong Kong sim for 3 months. My simple solution was to grab a passing twelve year old and ask their advice, as she was barking up the wrong tree with asking me SISTER!!!
Again Happy New Year to you all.
Love Jo xx
Oh by the way NO the puppy still has not arrived, much to Frankie's disappointment. I will not be telling Frankie that there is one on offer from your house, otherwise she would be over as fast as lightening with a dog carrier on the train!
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIt's the chickens that stop me from taking the Prozac after a day at work! Pugs are wonderful dogs, they are little clowns in disguise.
Hi Jo
Frankie would have to fight Sara for Percy pug!
ps
ReplyDeleteyouve just reminded me of the joys of picolax!