

Mawgan Porth beach/looking back towards Newquay/Beacon Cove.
Above photos are all taken from the coastal path between Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth.

We stayed at the Caravan Club site near to Cheddar village for a couple of nights before moving on to Cornwall. We did a lovely walk across the fields, look at the lovely bullrushes.
Above photos are all taken from the coastal path between Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth.

We stayed at the Caravan Club site near to Cheddar village for a couple of nights before moving on to Cornwall. We did a lovely walk across the fields, look at the lovely bullrushes.Some more pics of the IOW.







The Cornwall beach pictures look gorgeous - glad you had a good time despite the wind. Ventnor Botanical gardens look good too - crushed my finger in a deck chair at Ventnor when I was very young - had to visit the local Casualty Dept and ended in bandages and sling - I was such an accident prone child - best wishes Lesley x
ReplyDeleteLoved the photos Jane.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed Cornwall.
We love the Cheddar CC site, it's a regular for us each year (and hopefully will continue to be!).
Percy, well I am in love with him already - he's gorgeous!
Sharon x
Hi Jane,
ReplyDeleteIt's ages since I looked at what you have been up to. Well the new arrival looks like a pug, am I correct? He'll soon be growing from the ball of fluff into a live-wire to torment Sasha I expect!
We were up in Bolton the other week, for Frankie's graduation. My mate commented that she was amazed she managed to get a 2:1 in Creative Writing considering the huge amount of time she spends on Facebook! lol
You appear to have been extremely lucky on your travels, as far as good weather goes? Your photos of Cornwall and Isle of Wight look great. I think the only time we had decent weather in Hereford was over five weeks ago, and that was when Frankie and I visited my sister in Cairo, so we missed it. The day we came home it started to pour down with rain.
I remember going to the Isle of Wight as a teenager, and I fell in love with Osborne House. The children's playhouse in the garden was bigger than my home!!
Take care,
Love Jo xx
Hi Lesley - you accidnet prone - never, lol x
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon, yes he is a cutey but hard work, just like having a toddler again!
Hi Jo, hope you are all ok, Osborne House was fantastic and really interesting, could have spent another day there.