I've just realised I have not posted on my blog since August! This is mainly due to a change in work place, September holidays & just too many senior moments just lately!
Plenty has been happening including a road trip in the MH which took in the Borders, Durham, North Yorkshire and finishing in Sandringham, Norfolk. This was then followed by a girly week away with my 2 daughters in Cyprus. I will post some pics when I get on the laptop this week.
Garden wise most tasks have involved composting plants that have finished producing including a good greenhouse clear out which was very therapeutic. Just popped some tulip bulbs in tubs today so something to look forwardto next year. The garlic is in the ground too but not planting the rest of the raised beds as they will have to be moved when work starts on the new build. Also got a rat problem to sort out, the little buggers get round the back if the shed on the field side and they are sending the dogs mad!
One big treat in store this week will be the arrival of my 'new' car! I have decided not to take on another work lease car and have found a VW beetle with a soft top - ok so it may be my mid life crisis ...........
Have a good week everyone.
ah
ReplyDeletefinally, you're back!
My greenhouse needs a good clear out too when you've got a minute...
ReplyDeleteYour new car looks good - Mid life crisis not you!! Hope you get your rat problems sorted soon best wishes Lesley x
ReplyDeleteOh Jane,
ReplyDeleteYou did make me laugh out loud when I read about the soft top beetle! Frankie always says to me "Mum please don't you and Dad get a convertible...it just smacks of Mid life Crisis." Stu was toying with buying an MX5 for a bit of fun a while ago, however Frankie put us off completely, and threatened to disown us! Probably more concerned with how she would fit all her belongings in the MX5 if Stu were to turn up in Manchester to collect her for the weekend, when she lived there!
She is very happy with her new job as Assistant Manager at Jones the Bootmaker in Hereford. She started this job in September. Been exceptionally busy the last couple of weeks with all sale goods, she has been dreaming reduction labels and locking all the doors the past couple of days poor thing.
Hope your girls are both fine, look forward to seeing the Cyprus photo's. Do you not find that the prices in Cyprus completely OTT? We vowed that we would never return as it has got so expensive.
Oh and by the way "Welcome back to your Blog", have been checking regularly to see if you have updated. I go on Frankie's daily as she usually has a minute to say something...usually about PUGS!
Take care all and hope you have a wonderful time driving around in your new car!
Jo xx
jane
ReplyDeletelet me know whats happening with your job!
jgsheffield@hotmail.com
good luck x
John
ReplyDeleteOops posted reply on previous post.
Awaiting the outcome on Fri 23 rd -good scheduling !
Jane
Hi Jane,
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good Christmas and would like to wish you and all the family a very Happy New Year.
Not much going on for me New Year's Eve as I have a lovely close shift at work however will just probably flop on sofa with a glass of bubbly when I get in late.
No still no puppy in our house, just a net book for me of Stu and the girls, but as just read on Gok Wan's twitter, me having a lap top is very similar to trying to teach Charles Dickens how to send a text!
Love Jo xx
I wish I had a motor home (presuming that is what MH stands for). You can keep Mr Ratty though, I can't abide the things.
ReplyDelete