Monday, 25 July 2011

Santorini pics post



Oia village at the top of the calderra (volcano rim)


Paul on the donkey steps at Thira

Church near old volcano with swimmers in the sulphur waters


Sunset at sea near Thirassia

Perissa beach at dusk

Santorini's capital - Thira

View from Thira

Santorini is a beautiful island and we would love to return and explore more of the villages.



































3 comments:

  1. I need a holiday!
    no chickens just lovely views like these

    ReplyDelete
  2. John - I would well recommend Santorini. Just reading your blog & the amount of stuff you squeeze into your days makes me feel knackered !
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place, I love that strange blue colour in the sky, I saw something similar here once! I like the way the houses are on the edge of the cliff as though straining to get the best view. I'm not sure if I would want to come home if I went there. Thanks for showing us your pictures.

    ReplyDelete