Well the chickens won't be out in the run much this weekend with all this rain, they usually go underneath the hen house or shelter under the nesting box that sticks out at the back. Last weekend we moved the house and run on to another part of the garden to give the previous site a breather and to get them on to some fresh grass which they thoroughly enjoyed.I too won't be doing much outside this weekend. I managed to get outside first thing this morning
before the rain started to clean out my guinea pigs, Morris and Sonny. They live in the shed during the cold months and in the Summer spend their days in the garden in a run so they can eat grass to their hearts content.
before the rain started to clean out my guinea pigs, Morris and Sonny. They live in the shed during the cold months and in the Summer spend their days in the garden in a run so they can eat grass to their hearts content.I 'rescued' them from a Freecycler and they are brothers so get on really well together. I love to hear them squeaking every morning when I go to feed them although I realise it is only because they want the food and not because they want to see me!
I have had lots of rabbits and guinea pigs over the years and will probably have many more!

you couldn't keep the guinea pigs a secret then!!! They do look lovely - Sam and Matt had many guinea pigs and rabbits during their child hood years and they are lovely except I can't touch them!!! take care Lesley x
ReplyDelete