Hello,
.........at long last I have eventually got round to starting my own blog after reading so many others. I have often wondered how others have managed to find the time to set these up and now realise how easy it is, just needed a rainy day like today to prevent me getting outside and to give a valid excuse to stay on the computer.
As you can see from my profile I am a Derbyshire lass born and bred and have not wandered far from my roots. In fact I have lived in the same town for 40 plus years and have no desire to leave. The surrounding area is rolling hills and within easy reach of nearby cities for a shopping fix and beautiful countryside for the peace and tranquillity.
I do hope that as I become more confident at editiing my blog I can share with others the things that I enjoy especially my garden, chickens and motorhome travels.

welcome to the world of blogging - Lesley x
ReplyDeleteclever you, bunnies have eat all my veg only parsley left!!! Hope Paul will weed your beds while you are off traveling north in Sept.
ReplyDeleteThis looks as if it's going to be a great blog. Looking forward to reading some more.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you live in a very beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteI live in the small town in northern Wyoming. It's 10 miles to the nearest grocery story... and an hour to the nearest Walmart. 75 miles to our big shopping city.
Toni,
ReplyDeletethanks - I think it is a beautiful place, only 20 minutes drive to the edge of the Peak District National Park. We are surrounded by rolling coutryside with lovely villages and towns yet not too far from the nearest cities of Derby and Nottingham.