The blog has been very quiet of late I'm afraid.
been busy with the following;
Tried uploading some pics of my iphone this afternoon but the PC does not want to play so will try on the laptop later.
Funny day today - started off bright and sunny although still nippy so I sorted the hens out and checked the greenhouse - mice had decided to dig up and eat the autumn bulbs I'd planted in the tubs a few weeks ago. Replanted the remainder plus some spares and made them more secure, so far so good.
In the process of knitting Easter chicks for charity so trying to collect odd scraps of wool, felt and ribbon.
Looking for a campsite for August - mad I know as its in the school hols but we went away September last year in the van and the weather was not brilliant. So far looking at South Wales, Suffolk, Dorset...........
Already booked Somerset/South Devon for July and looking forward to a week in Northumbria in May.
off to do wome knitting....
have a good weekend everyone
Jane
Thank You
1 day ago

how many chicks have you knitted? Lesley x
ReplyDeleteLots! But didn't have enough spare time to finish them all off so will keep them for next year! Might start knitting Christmas decs now so I can finish them in time lol x
ReplyDelete